Business Analyst with German
Your tasks & duties
- preparing project documentation in German,
- participation in a process of analysis and development
- creating functional specification of IT solutions,
- direct cooperation with teams responsible for application development and testing,
- customer support within functional features of applications.
- German language proficiency (necessary condition),
- excellent command of the English language,
- analytical approach to tasks and problem solving,
- communication and team work skills,
- sense of responsibility and commitment,
- higher education level or final years of University.
Nice to have
- knowledge of the eCommerce industry,
- ability to use Jira and Confluence tools.
We offer you
- opportunity to participate in internal training and events (we are happy to share knowledge within the team and between departments)
- opportunity to participate in external events (we participate in industry conferences and dedicated courses),
- flexible working hours and place of work - but it’s important for us to meet you in Łódź or Warsaw office 2-3 times a week,
- private medical care and foreign languages courses,
- co-financing of a sports package and a group insurance,
- possibility of using a company car and a drone – for business and private needs,
- many opportunities to integrate with the hy!Team: we have a carnival party, picnics, we plant trees together, we have created an activity program - hy!Time – in which we join thematic groups and spend time together outside of work; we also do sports together and we convert collected kilometres into PLN to donate them to charity.