Your tasks & duties
- participating in projects delivered for Hycom clients in Energy & Utilities, Telco and Manufacturing & Consumer Goods industries
- analyzing data and designing data models and integrations for specific use cases,
- designing and building data storage solutions, data pipelines, ETLs, ELTs, monitoring and CI/CD frameworks,
- participating in daily operations of a newly established Data team,
- building Proof of Concepts,
- researching Data Engineering technologies and methodologies,
- working with clients and pitching them with ideas.
- you have proven experience in Data Engineering, data integrations, as well as designing and building ETL/ELT/DWH solutions,
- you know the following technologies, programming languages and frameworks: Java/Spring, Python, Spark, HDFS, Airflow, Redshift (the more the better)
- you have experience working with both SQL RDBMS (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, DynamoDB),
- you have experience working with cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) and building infrastructure for developers and Data Engineers,
- you have knowledge of CM (e.g. Ansible) and IaC (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation) solutions,
- you have strong internal motivation for development and gathering business and domain knowledge,
- you have good soft skills (communication, team working),
- you speak English fluently (German or Polish are nice to have).
We offer you
- private medical care and foreign languages courses,
- co-financing of the sports package and group insurance,
- internal trainings and events (we are happy to share knowledge within the team and between departments),
- external events (we participate in industry conferences, dedicated courses),
- the possibility of using a company car and a drone (for business and private needs),
- many opportunities to integrate with the hy!Team: we have a carnival party, picnics, we plant trees together, we have created an activity program - hy!Time – in which we join interest groups and spend time together outside of work.; we also do sports together and we convert the collected kilometers into PLN that we donate to charity.