Your tasks & duties
- participating in projects delivered for Hycom clients in Energy & Utilities, Telco and Manufacturing & Consumer Goods industries,
- performing Data Science analyses, building and testing ML models, exploring large datasets,
- participating in daily operations of a newly established Data team,
- building Proof of Concepts,
- researching Data Science and ML/AI technologies and methodologies (e.g. DataOps, MLOps),
- working with clients and pitching them with ideas.
- you have proven experience in Data Science and/or Machine Learning,
- you have good understanding of statistics, including regression and predictive modeling,
- you have solid analytical skills and critical thinking ability,
- you have practical experience with technologies such as: Python, Spark, pandas, numpy, scikit-learn,
- you know good old SQL,
- you are familiar with working on one of the following public cloud platform: AWS, Azure or GCP,
- you have strong internal motivation for development and gathering business and domain knowledge,
- you have good soft skills (communication and storytelling, team working),
- you speak English fluently (German or Polish are nice to have).