Your tasks & duties
- participating in projects delivered for Hycom clients in Energy & Utilities, Telco and Manufacturing & Consumer Goods industries,
- performing Data Science analyses, building and testing ML models, exploring large datasets,
- participating in daily operations of a newly established Data team,
- building Proof of Concepts,
- researching Data Science and ML/AI technologies and methodologies (e.g. DataOps, MLOps),
- working with clients and pitching them with ideas.
- you have proven experience in Data Science and/or Machine Learning,
- you have good understanding of statistics, including regression and predictive modeling,
- you have solid analytical skills and critical thinking ability,
- you have practical experience with technologies such as: Python, Spark, pandas, numpy, scikit-learn,
- you know good old SQL,
- you are familiar with working on one of the following public cloud platform: AWS, Azure or GCP,
- you have strong internal motivation for development and gathering business and domain knowledge,
- you have good soft skills (communication and storytelling, team working),
- you speak English fluently (German or Polish are nice to have).
We offer you
- private medical care and foreign languages courses,
- co-financing of the sports package and group insurance,
- internal trainings and events (we are happy to share knowledge within the team and between departments),
- external events (we participate in industry conferences, dedicated courses),
- the possibility of using a company car and a drone (for business and private needs),
- many opportunities to integrate with the hy!Team: we have a carnival party, picnics, we plant trees together, we have created an activity program - hy!Time – in which we join interest groups and spend time together outside of work.; we also do sports together and we convert the collected kilometers into PLN that we donate to charity.