Head of the Energy & Utilities sector
Your tasks & duties
- driving regular activities with the offering team to create repeatable sales stories for the related sector,
- identifying sector pain points and working with offering team in order to keep Hycom’s offering updated according to sector´s need,
- supporting sales in the processes of contact qualification process and identifying new lead for active business development within related sector,
- providing sales stories materials and taking care about our demo capabilities,
- scoping customer’s needs on lead phase, customize our sales materials, in order to prepare successful meetings presenting our offers in front of prospects,
- creating with sales a winning strategy for a prospect on opportunity phase,
- supporting sales in nurturing process on previously connected prospects,
- coordinating our cooperation with external partners (together with Sales Director) for business development purposes,
- coordinating tender preparation and Hycom response to RFI and RFP processes,
- support sales in negotiations and closing meetings,
- supporting customer success manager in onboarding new customers and scale our cooperation in the 1st year with a newly won clients.
- 15 + years of relevant professional experience,
- industry-specific knowledge of sales and customer service in the sector,
- solid understanding of DACH business environment,
- ability to effectively and credibly deal with companies and organizations at a senior level, with a proven record of fostering business relationships and a demonstrated ability to think strategically,
- clear motivation and personal commitment to meeting challenging targets with a demonstrable track record of achievement.
- proactive, self-starting approach to work; ability to deliver effectively under limited day-to-day supervision in a deadline sensitive, fast-paced environment,
- strong client management and project management experience,
- native German and fluent English.
We offer you
- an enormous contribution in developing the modern IT company,
- creative and challenging work with experienced sales team and opportunities for self-development,
- modern workplace in the north of Munich (easily accessible by car or public transport) but remote work is also an option,
- flexible working time,
- exciting and challenging projects with high strategic relevance for renowned companies,
- private medical care, and co-funding language courses.