Your tasks & duties
- developing eCommerce / Omnichannel solutions, based on the SAP Hybris platform,
- system designing for the business version,
- leading of scrum-organized team consisting of several people,
- contacting a foreign client.
- you have 2- 3 years of experience in programming in Java,
- you have min. 1 years of developing applications on the SAP Hybris platform,
- you have practical knowledge of databases, SQL and/or PL / SQL,
- you know tools: Maven, SVN, GIT,
- you are aware of applications testing solutions (JUnit, static analysis, etc.),
- you have knowledge of technologies/frameworks: Web Services, Hibernate, Spring,
- you have a good command of English,
- you are open to development and willing to learn about new technologies,
- you are a communicative team player.
Nice to have
- SAP Hybris Commerce Developer certificate,
- practical experience with SCRUM,
- German language proficiency.
We offer you
- private medical care and foreign languages courses,
- co-financing of the sports package and group insurance,
- internal trainings and events (we are happy to share knowledge within the team and between departments),
- external events (we participate in industry conferences, dedicated courses),
- the possibility of using a company car and a drone (for business and private needs),
- many opportunities to integrate with the hy!Team: we have a carnival party, picnics, we plant trees together, we have created an activity program - hy!Time – in which we join interest groups and spend time together outside of work.; we also do sports together and we convert the collected kilometers into PLN that we donate to charity.