Java Developer (Oracle Commerce)
Your tasks & duties
- creating and developing systems using Java, and related frameworks and libraries,
- solving interesting technological issues,
- being a part of organizing and planning of work within the team to achieve the goals effectively,
- constantly improving qualifications with the support of an extensive internal training system.
- 2 years of experience as a Java developer,
- at least 1 year of experience with Oracle Commerce/ ATG solution,
- awareness of and care for the good quality of your work,
- very good command of English,
- openness to continuous development and willing to learn about new technologies,
- you have good self-organization, goal orientation, communication, and teamwork skills.
Nice to have
- experience with implementations of cloud solutions,
- Spring Integration,
- REST /WebService,
- German language.
We offer you
- private medical care and foreign languages courses,
- co-financing of the sports package and group insurance,
- internal trainings and events (we are happy to share knowledge within the team and between departments),
- external events (we participate in industry conferences, dedicated courses),
- the possibility of using a company car and a drone (for business and private needs),
- many opportunities to integrate with the hy!Team: we have a carnival party, picnics, we plant trees together, we have created an activity program - hy!Time – in which we join interest groups and spend time together outside of work.; we also do sports together, and we convert the collected kilometers into PLN that we donate to charity.