Office Assistant (LDZ)
Your tasks & duties
- office reception service - welcoming guests, supporting internal meetings,
- managing internal and external correspondence, including invoices,
- supporting employees in all office-related activities,
- taking care of the efficient and pleasant functioning of the office.
- experience in reception work, customer care or similar responsibilities,
- excellent communication skills and being a real team player,
- available for 30 hours per week,
- perfect work organization,
- great knowledge of the MS Office,
- fluent English,
- German will be an asset,
- driving license cat. B is a must.
We offer you
- fully funded private healthcare,
- foreign languages courses,
- co-financing of sports packages,
- group insurance,
- internal trainings and events (we are happy to share knowledge within the team and between departments),
- external events (we participate in industry conferences and dedicated courses),
- the possibility of using a company car (for business and personal use),
- many integration opportunities as part of the hy!Team:
we have carnival party, picnics and we also plant trees together,
Within our signature activity program created - hy!Time – we join groups of people with shared interests and spend time together outside of work. We play sports together, too, and for every kilometer you log, you help to earn money for the charity.
- we care a lot about our individual potential, and we want to give you the best opportunity to develop it with us. That’s why, after the probation period, you will receive an invitation to FRIS® or Facet5 questionnaire.
- We appreciate having an impact on what is happening in our company that is why we created a Participatory Budget. We, as employees, decide how to spend portions of an annual company budget – it can be on different activities or on equipment. The most important is that these things must be usable and available to everyone in the company.