Your tasks & duties
- executing manual tests, reporting defects and advocating product quality,
- designing test scenarios, scripts, or procedures to find as many bugs as possible,
- documenting software defects, using a bug tracking system, and reporting defects to software developers,
- supporting automation script development written in Selenium and the optimization of those scripts,
- providing both functional & automation tests,
- participating in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs or potential problems,
- working closely with the Development Teams.
- minimum 1 year of experience as a QA/Test Engineer,
- strong understanding of functional testing of the developed application,
- comprehensive knowledge and experience with QA best practices and methodologies,
- technical skills - required programming skills to write automated tests in Selenium & Java,
- understanding and following the best coding & testing practices,
- highly developed attention to details and precision,
- excellent communication, documentation, and problem-solving skills,
- fluent English skills – we work internationally, so that's a must.
Nice to have
- practical experience with SCRUM,
- familiarity with Jenkins, GitLab or other CI/CD tool,
- knowledge of Cypress Framework,
- German language will be an asset.
We offer you
- fully funded private healthcare,
- foreign languages courses,
- co-financing of sports packages,
- group insurance,
- internal trainings and events (we are happy to share knowledge within the team and between departments),
- external events (we participate in industry conferences and dedicated courses),
- the possibility of using a company car (for business and personal use),
- many integration opportunities as part of the hy!Team:
we have carnival party, picnics and we also plant trees together,
Within our signature activity program created - hy!Time – we join groups of people with shared interests and spend time together outside of work. We play sports together, too, and for every kilometer you log, you help to earn money for the charity.
- we care a lot about our individual potential, and we want to give you the best opportunity to develop it with us. That’s why, after the probation period, you will receive an invitation to FRIS® or Facet5 questionnaire.
- We appreciate having an impact on what is happening in our company that is why we created a Participatory Budget. We, as employees, decide how to spend portions of an annual company budget – it can be on different activities or on equipment. The most important is that these things must be usable and available to everyone in the company.