Quantitative Researcher - Customer & Employee Experience Consultant
Your tasks & duties
- design surveys for Customer and/or Employee Research to meet client’s needs,
- analyze data from research, reports, and other sources,
- conduct statistical analysis - from moderate to complex, including descriptive statistics, correlation, and regression,
- transform research findings into recommendations for actions and improve Customer and Employee Experience,
- create reports or dashboards, and train people to use them.
- previous 2+ experience as quantitative researcher, eg. as insights specialist, HR professional, CX Consultant whose main competence was being data-driven,
- experience in designing e2e quantitative research,
- experience in analyzing Voice of Employees or Voice of Customers based on different data,
- fluent English.
Nice to have
- Psychology, Sociology or Statistics academic background,
- fluent German.
We offer you
- fully funded private healthcare,
- foreign languages courses,
- co-financing of sports packages,
- group insurance,
- internal trainings and events (we are happy to share knowledge within the team and between departments),
- external events (we participate in industry conferences and dedicated courses),
- the possibility of using a company car (for business and personal use),
- many integration opportunities as part of the hy!Team:
we have carnival party, picnics and we also plant trees together,
Within our signature activity program created - hy!Time – we join groups of people with shared interests and spend time together outside of work. We play sports together, too, and for every kilometer you log, you help to earn money for the charity.
- we care a lot about our individual potential, and we want to give you the best opportunity to develop it with us. That’s why, after the probation period, you will receive an invitation to FRIS® or Facet5 questionnaire.
- We appreciate having an impact on what is happening in our company that is why we created a Participatory Budget. We, as employees, decide how to spend portions of an annual company budget – it can be on different activities or on equipment. The most important is that these things must be usable and available to everyone in the company.