Your tasks & duties
- working directly with our clients and project teams, fostering good change in delivery, communication, and teamwork,
- educating teams about Agile practices and guide them in achieving an Agile maturity,
- supporting teams and organizations by removing impediments and taking initiative in continuous improvement,
- propagating best agile practices from technical areas: DevOps, CI/CD, agile testing,
- collaborating with other Scrum Masters and Agile Project Managers within Hycom’s Agile Community,
- at least 2 years’ experience in an Agile development environment
- hands-on experience with Kanban, Scrum
- ability to break complex concepts into smaller bits and tasks;
- being a team player, experienced in giving useful feedback and growing others;
- excellent communication skills in German also in English
- knowing how to work with Jira/Confluence.
Nice to have
- PSM certificate
- based knowledge in scaled framework like SAFe, Nexus, LeSS,
We offer you
- open culture with open-minded people.
- great Scrum team to work with.
- a major impact on the quality and manner of project implementation,
- the opportunity to participate in internal trainings and events (we are happy to share knowledge within the team and between departments) and in external events (we participate in industry conferences, dedicated courses),
- flexible working hours and place of work – but it’s important for us to meet you in Hycom office 2-3 days a week,
- private medical care, and foreign languages courses,
- co-financing of the sports package and group insurance,
- the possibility of using a company car and a drone – for business and private needs
- many opportunities to integrate with the hy!Team: we have a carnival party, picnics, we plant trees together, we have created an activity program - hy!Time – in which we join thematic groups and spend time together outside of work.; we also do sports together and we convert the collected kilometers into PLN and donate to charity.