Senior Angular Developer
Your tasks & duties
- creating SPA / PWA applications for e-care or e-commerce systems using Angular,
- designing entire applications from scratch or extending existing ones with new modules,
- supporting less experienced colleagues, conducting reviews and giving opinions on their code,
- performance optimization of delivered solutions,
- cooperation with other developers, analysts, and business consultants as well as UX and UI designers daily.
- min. 5 years of experience as a Frontend developer,
- at least 3 years of experience with Angular, supported by implemented and deployed commercial solutions,
- knowledge of modern frontend architectures for headless, API based backends,
- excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS as well as best practices for RWD and frontend performance,
- very good command of the English,
- knowledge of development supporting tools, such as npm, webpack, git, etc.
Nice to have
- a huge plus would be experience with SAP Spartacus storefront and SAP Commerce Cloud APIs & Backoffice (formerly Hybris),
- knowledge of React, Vue or other similar tool,
- knowledge of Web Components and libraries used to create them,
- knowledge of WCAG guidelines, practical experience with adapting apps to people with disabilities.
We offer you
- flexible working hours and place of work (although it might be important for us to meet you in our Łódź office 1-2 times in a month),
- fully funded private healthcare,
- foreign languages courses,
- co-financing of sports packages,
- group insurance,
- internal trainings and events (we are happy to share knowledge within the team and between departments),
- external events (we participate in industry conferences and dedicated courses),
- the possibility of using a company car (for business and personal use),
- many integration opportunities as part of the hy!Team:
we have carnival party, picnics and we also plant trees together,
Within our signature activity program created - hy!Time – we join groups of people with shared interests and spend time together outside of work. We play sports together, too, and for every kilometer you log, you help to earn money for the charity.
- we care a lot about our individual potential, and we want to give you the best opportunity to develop it with us. That’s why, after the probation period, you will receive an invitation to FRIS® or Facet5 questionnaire.
- We appreciate having an impact on what is happening in our company that is why we created a Participatory Budget. We, as employees, decide how to spend portions of an annual company budget – it can be on different activities or on equipment. The most important is that these things must be usable and available to everyone in the company.