Senior Angular Developer
Your tasks & duties
- creating SPA / PWA applications for e-care or e-commerce systems using Angular according to best practices and software delivery standards,
- designing entire applications or components within the existing solutions,
- supporting less experienced colleagues and doing reviews and giving opinions on their code,
- performance optimization of delivered solutions,
- cooperation with other developers, analysts, and business consultants as well as UX and UI designers on a daily basis.
- at least 5 years of experience as a front-end developer,
- at least 3 years of experience with Angular, supported by implemented and deployed solutions,
- knowledge of modern frontend architectures for headless, API based backends,
- excellent knowledge of HTML5/CSS, Sass as well as RWD and front-end layer performance,
- experience in working with REST or GraphQL,
- very good English language skills,
- familiar with tools, such as: npm, Gulp, Webpack, Git, CI tools.
Nice to have
- experience with SAP Spartacus storefront and SAP Commerce Cloud API & Backoffice (formerly Hybris) - this would be a huge benefit,
- knowledge of React, Vue or other similar tools,
- knowledge of NativeScript and practical experience in building mobile applications using the above-mentioned tool,
- knowledge of Web Components and libraries used to create them,
- knowledge of WCAG guidelines, practical experience with adapting apps to people with disabilities.
We offer you
- flexible working hours and place of work (although it might be important for us to meet you in our Łódź office 1-2 times in a month),
- private medical care and foreign languages courses,
- co-financing of the sports package and group insurance,
- internal trainings and events (we are happy to share knowledge within the team and between departments),
- external events (we participate in industry conferences, dedicated courses),
- the possibility of using a company car and a drone (for business and private needs),
- many opportunities to integrate with the hy!Team: we have a carnival party, picnics, we plant trees together, we have created an activity program - hy!Time – in which we join interest groups and spend time together outside of work.; we also do sports together and we convert the collected kilometers into PLN that we donate to charity.