Senior IT Consultant
Your tasks & duties
- participating in the strategic activities of the company as a technological partner.
- representing the company in bidding processes and talks with top management of clients (fluently in German or English).
- advising and developing digital transformation processes,
- taking care of high standards of internal and company-wide communication and cooperation.
- you have at least 5 years experience in similar position,
- you have extensive, general IT knowledge in the aspects of designing web applications, security, infrastructure, and data modelling,
- you have experience in bidding processes and talks with top management of clients,
- you have knowledge of Telco, Energy and Utilities industries in term of eCommerce and self-care, including TM Forum concept,
- you have experience in working on projects based on Agile methodologies,
- you have knowledge about current technological trends,
- you have good understanding of business needs and positive attitude to finding IT solutions,
- you have soft skills at a high level - team working, leadership, ownership, team management, communication, and the ability to convince,
- you speak German fluently and additionally fluent English or Polish is a must.
We offer you
- private medical care and foreign languages courses,
- co-financing of the sports package and group insurance,
- internal trainings and events (we are happy to share knowledge within the team and between departments),
- external events (we participate in industry conferences, dedicated courses),
- the possibility of using a company car and a drone (for business and private needs),
- many opportunities to integrate with the hy!Team: we have a carnival party, picnics, we plant trees together, we have created an activity program - hy!Time – in which we join interest groups and spend time together outside of work.; we also do sports together and we convert the collected kilometers into PLN that we donate to charity.