Senior IT Consultant
Your tasks & duties
- advising Hycom customers on digital solutions, architectures and transformations,
- defining technology solutions that address business needs, often starting with “blank page”,
- participating in the strategic activities of the company as a technological advisor,
- representing the company in bidding processes and talks with clients’ top management (in German and English or Polish),
- taking care of external and company-wide communication and cooperation in accordance with the highest standards.
- you have extensive and general IT knowledge of the following aspects: customer-facing applications (e.g. commerce, self-service, both web and mobile) or business domain applications, systems integration, cloud architectures and infrastructure, process and data modelling,
- you have good understanding of business needs and ability to translate them into IT requirements and technology capabilities/solutions,
- you have experience in bidding processes and talks with C-level management,
- you have knowledge of Telco or Energy & Utilities industries and reference business frameworks and/or architectures (such as TM Forum),
- you have experience in working on projects based on Agile methodologies,
- you have knowledge about current technological trends,
- you have solid soft skills, such as team working, leadership, ownership, team management, communication, and persuasion skills,
- you speak English fluently and additionally fluent German or Polish is a must.
We offer you
- private medical care and foreign languages courses,
- co-financing of the sports package and group insurance,
- internal trainings and events (we are happy to share knowledge within the team and between departments),
- external events (we participate in industry conferences, dedicated courses),
- the possibility of using a company car and a drone (for business and private needs),
- many opportunities to integrate with the hy!Team: we have a carnival party, picnics, we plant trees together, we have created an activity program - hy!Time – in which we join interest groups and spend time together outside of work.; we also do sports together and we convert the collected kilometers into PLN that we donate to charity.