Senior Vue.js Developer
Your tasks & duties
- building and designing various frontend solutions (SPAs, PWAs) according to best practices and software delivery standards,
- creating web apps and its’ components using React and other complimentary libraries/packages,
- delivering highly optimized responsive interfaces for different devices,
- optimizing performance of delivered solutions,
- adapting solutions to the requirements of people with disabilities (in accordance with the WCAG2.0 standard),
- on a daily basis you will work with an international scrum team consisting of other developers, analysts, product owner and scrum master.
- you have at least 5 years of experience as a front-end developer,
- you have very good knowledge of Vue.js library – knowledge supported by project experience is required (at least 2 years)
- you have excellent knowledge of HTML5/CSS, Sass as well as RWD and front-end layer performance,
- you have experience in working with REST or GraphQL,
- you have very good English language skills,
- you are familiar with tools, such as: npm, Gulp, Webpack, Git, CI tools.
Nice to have
- experience in other frameworks such as Angular or React.js,
- knowledge of tools such as React Native, Flutter or NativeScript,
- knowledge of Thymeleaf,
- knowledge of WCAG issues, practical experience with adapting the application to the requirements of people with disabilities.