Your tasks & duties
- participation in the strategic activities of the company as a technology partner,
- representing the company in bidding processes and meetings with top management of clients (fluently in English or German),
- advising and developing digital transformation processes,
- designing architectures of innovative solutions in the areas of commerce, e-care, customer experience,
- setting work standards for architects, setting development paths and technology strategies for the company,
- reviewing the initiatives of the IT department and recommending development directions,
- technological mentoring in terms of architecture designing, choosing tools and organizing IT works,
- taking care of high standards of internal and company-wide communication and cooperation.
- you have an extensive architectural knowledge in the aspects of designing web applications, security, infrastructure, and data modelling,
- you have knowledge of integration patterns,
- you have knowledge of Telco, Energy and Utilities industries in terms of eCommerce and self-care, including TM Forum concept,
- you have experience in working on projects based on Agile methodologies,
- you have knowledge about current technological trends,
- you have documented experience in projects implemented on leading computing clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP),
- you have good understanding of business needs and positive attitude to finding IT solutions,
- you have soft skills at a high level - team working, leadership, ownership, team management, communication, and the ability to convince,
- you are fluent English and German (C1+ level).
Nice to have
- experience in e-commerce solutions (Commercetools, Elastic Path, SAP Commerce),
- awareness of the pros and cons of both microservices and monoliths,
- experience in decomposition of monolith systems into microservices,
- experience with cloud-native programming.
We offer you
- private medical care and foreign languages courses,
- co-financing of the sports package and group insurance,
- internal trainings and events (we are happy to share knowledge within the team and between departments),
- external events (we participate in industry conferences, dedicated courses),
- the possibility of using a company car and a drone (for business and private needs),
- many opportunities to integrate with the hy!Team: we have a carnival party, picnics, we plant trees together, we have created an activity program - hy!Time – in which we join interest groups and spend time together outside of work.; we also do sports together and we convert the collected kilometers into PLN that we donate to charity.