Territory Sales Representative
Your tasks & duties
- driving target execution for new customers,
- conducting daily sales and prospecting activities including: sales calls, networking, lead generation until the closing, offer placing, conducting meetings, running sales pitches and supporting Country Sales and Sales Executive in the negotiation,
- being focused on industry news and trends on the market,
- actively contributing to build Hycom.digital awareness and recognition on a country level,
- developing strong ongoing relationships with potential customers,
- comprehensive understanding of Hycom´s services in order to identify customer’s needs.
- you have 3-6 years of experience in selling advanced IT services in the B2B sector,
- you have an industry-specific knowledge of sales and customer service in energy & utilities, telecommunication & media and manufacturing & distribution markets (knowledge of the FSI industry will be an added advantage),
- you easily establish new business relationships and are able to maintain and develop them,
- you have an ability to analyse business opportunities and read situations well,
- you understand the importance and role of the business stakeholders map (within the organization of potential customers) and are able to navigate it effectively,
- you have excellent communication - both interpersonal and telephone skills,
- you speak English fluently,
- you are open to travel across Poland.