commerce and marketing in the cloud
Experienced infrastructure specialists are involved in continuous process of training and knowledge upgrade regarding cloud services and able to implement various solutions for specific application needs.
Why move to cloud?
- costs - minimal initial costs, only operational costs, shorter time-to-market, no hardware investments, no CAPEX, SLA up to 99%.
- scalability - cloud platform and services can be scaled up or down on-demand, and is equipped with auto scaling that helps minimising costs.
- security - multi-level protection mechanisms are implemented against confidentiality, integrity and availability loss. Administering activities use only encrypted communication to improve security in platform and service management.
- flexibility – if your needs increase it’s easy to scale up your cloud capacity, drawing on the service’s remote servers.
- disaster recovery - cloud service uses load balancing, redundancy and other fail-safe protocols to keep data safe and system available for customers.
- reliability - cloud services are a globally distributed, secure and reliable systems, widely trusted and used by customers worldwide
- it’s open - you can centralise your information and access it from anywhere in the world, on any device, at any time.
- ease of use - implementation of cloud services is very easy, intuitive and well organised.
- initial assumptions