digital service & product design
Hycom uses a service design toolkit for improved workshops accelerating design applications, service innovations and digital products. We are focused on delivering practicle results using collective knowledge from different industries and disciplines brought on by our unique workshop members. Hycom’s designers integrate experience gained from various workshops and customer feedback into fully-functional prototypes endorsed by real life users in order to quickly move to the next phase of product development.
why it works
- result oriented and extremely time efficient – allows to conceptualise services in days and test them with users
- can be used to solve complex design challenges in series of workshops
- co-operation with clients in intercompany groups
- engagement of people from different areas of expertise
- focused on value for clients, users and customers
- tested with real users
- with understanding of corporate environment
Thanks to service design workshop, we are sure that our designers understand our business model. We trust that our product suits our user's expectations. We build trust with designers giving them more freedom in the design process.
Chief Digital Officer
of an insurance company
- moving forward